Founded in 2006 in Hong Kong, BannerSHOP is a market leader in the Large Format Digital Printing Industry providing prepress, digital printing, finishing and installation services for our valuable customers. We have global presence in Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney and Melbourne employing 400 employees with 5 production hubs and 4 retail stores. We are a pioneer in innovative technology and automated production process providing a safe andbalance working environment. To cope with our continuous business growth and demand for higher customer satisfaction, we are looking for passionate, responsible and determine candidates like you!
If you want to work in an organization that values people, responsibility, work-life balance and individual development, you will love working for BannerSHOP. Are you ready?
- Explore new business opportunities and develop new accounts and new markets;
- Analyze, identify and develop business opportunities to maximize revenue for the company.
- Develop, maintain and strengthen customer networks and explore potentials from various portfolio and turn into real business
- Understand customer leads, analyst market trends and expectations to provide business plan and strategies.
- Maintain existing customer base via various below-the-line marketing strategies.
- Provide account management to existing customers and further grow their existing business.
- Responsible for all aspects of account management from sales forecasting to new business development.
- Identify business opportunities and conduct feasibilities studies to senior management level.
- Formulate, develop, implement and execute strategic business plans for global projects.
- Monitor the progress of sales and marketing closely to formulate effective responses.
- Achieve aggressive pre-set Sales Target on a yearly basis.
- Sensible to the business issues, needs of customers and local market practice and regulations.
- Degree holder in Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in business development
- Proved track record in handling new corporate clients and key accounts
- Able to demonstrate exceptional relationship management, negotiation and analytical skills coupled with the capacity to acquire technical knowledge and engage with people at all levels;
- Excellent presentation skills with proficiency of utilizing PowerPoint or equivalent software;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Well communication and build up rapport for various parties
Contact us at 3977 2800 for enquiry or whatsapp us at 6625 5015
Working Location： 2/F, Wing Shan Industrial Bldg, 428 Cha Kwo Ling Road,Yau Tong, Hong Kong
10 – 14 days annual leave, 17 days bank holiday, bonus, staff referral bonus, medical insurance, birthday leave, on the job training, marriage leave, full paid paternity leave, compassionate leave.
We invite you to send your application and CV with your current and expected salary to [email protected]
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.